2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
2.1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is only collected if you voluntarily provided such information to Monetryx Inc. Personal information may be collected every time you provide your personal information to us, request information from us, use our online services to research, contact, or invest in startup companies through the Monetryx platform, request to receive and receive business services from Monetryx and any of our partners through our platform.
The nature of our Service requires you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address, income and asset information, account transaction information, driver’s license information, and state/governmental identification number (where permitted by law), tax and withholding information, Social Security number, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, to confirm your eligibility to access certain services as well as for tax reporting purposes as required by the applicable laws.
2.2 NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Non-personal information refers to data and information that does not personally identify you as the individual to whom the data or information relates. Non-personal information may include, without limitation, your media access control address, Collection Technology information (as outlined below), type of computer or device you use, the operating system you use (e.g., Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, or Google Chrome), the type of browser you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari), the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while visiting or using our online services and the time and content you access or view, your general geographic location such as the city or country from which your computer or device is connecting to the Internet.
- Log Data. We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these "cookies" as an important component of our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use our Service.
- Third-party Providers. Service providers may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have no access to any Personal Information you may have supplied to us through online registration or completion of any other form on our website. These third parties may, however, have access to Log Data and other personal information generated by the regular use of the services they provide, and they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose
- Security. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. LINKING TO OTHER SITES
Our Website may contain third-party links, include third-party integrations, or offer a co-branded or third-party-branded service. Through these links, you may be providing personal and non-personal information to the respective owners of those other sites. Since those sites are not operated by Monetryx Inc., their privacy policies may differ from those applicable to the Monetryx website and services, and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of each of them before engaging.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media resources include, but are not limited to, social networks, discussion boards, bulletin boards, blogs, wikis, and referral functions to share website content and tools with a friend or colleague. By using social media resources through Monetryx Inc., you acknowledge that Monetryx Inc. may access any information you make public through those social platforms.
5. USE, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By providing your personal information and signing up for services offered by Monetryx Inc., you authorize Monetryx Inc. to use your personal and non-personal information to:
- provide you with Services;
- process transactions that you have requested;
- develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our Website and Services;
- send you communications, including by email;
- process any applications, forms, requests, inquiries, or other information you submit through the Website;
- administer and process investments or payments;
- attend to tasks relating to your transactions and account with RFIG;
- provide customer service;
- update account information;
- inform you of events, programs, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- customize the content or functionality of Website to your preferences;
- respond to your communications;
- manage your investment account or portfolio.
6. USE, SHARING, AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Monetryx Inc. may use your non-personal information to administer our online services, improve performance, optimize navigation, analyze and develop new features, customize and enhance the customer experience, analyze usage trends and site usage.
Monetryx Inc. will not share any of the collected non-personal information to generate targeted or any other ads, nor will we offer parts or in its entirety, any of the collected information to third parties including our service partners.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Monetryx Inc. does not share personal information with third parties for any reason unless explicitly authorized by the provider of such information and with clear instructions on what information and for what purpose should be shared with which specific third party.
Monetryx Inc. has implemented reasonable technical and administrative safeguards. to secure and protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access or disclosure. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information both during transmission and once we receive it.
Please be aware, however, that no transmission of data over the internet or electronic data storage is guaranteed to be absolutely secure.
8. CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” DISCLOSURE AND CCPA
California residents are protected as “consumers” by the California Consumer Protection Act ("CCPA") with respect to personal information, subject to certain statutory exceptions set forth in CCPA.
Monetrix Inc. does not sell or share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. Under California S.B. 27 (“Shine the Light” Law), California residents have the right under certain circumstances to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the phrase “CCPA Information Request” in the subject line, along with your name, address, and email address. We will disclose and deliver to you free of charge this information in response to a verifiable request within thirty days of receiving the request.
Under CCPA, California residents have:
- the right to request disclosure of collection and sales practices in connection with the consumer's personal information, including categories of personal information collected, source of the information, use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- the right to request a copy of personal information collected during the 12 months before your information (subject to certain requirements such as verification of identity);
- the right to request such information deleted (subject to certain requirements and exceptions)
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by a business. We do not, and will not, sell your personal information.
- You may not be discriminated against because you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA in violation of Cal. Civ. Code §1798.125.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make requests under the CCPA on your behalf if you sign a written declaration declaring such and the authorized agent is a natural person or business entity registered with California's Secretary of State.
Monetryx Inc. services are neither designed nor offered to individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal or non-personal information from users under the age of 16. Parents concerned that we may have unknowingly collected data from their children should contact us at email@example.com. We will remove any information we may have collected unknowingly from their children.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to review and update this Privacy Statement as needed without notice. Any changes in the Privacy Statement will take effect upon posting. You should check the Privacy Statement on a regular basis for the most current privacy practices. Each time you access, use or browse the Website, you signify your acceptance of the then-current changes to the Privacy Statement.